News CAT S62 Pro review

Sep 22, 2020
The biggest problem of CAT phones is that its Android version might never be updated. I own CAT S60 already for four years, apart of a bunch of different issues related to design, functionality and the quality issues (the FLIR in the first phone was dead on arrival) it was released with the Android 6.0 and it seems that it will die with the same version. I use FLIR quite often at work and at home, but one of the apps which is a banking application will stop working from the 1st of October on Android 6.0, so I'm hesitant to invest in S62 to get again something frozen in time with the current Android version which will never be updated...

Reactions: Jag88
Sep 22, 2020
Blackview bv9900 way better, no idea why cat kept their product held back but there are better products out there for a lot less money to be brought.

Sep 23, 2020
CAT products are garbage. I bought 2 cat S60 when it came out. One was stolen, the second one I still have it. So many issues in this phone. Some of them, speaker volume is very weak now, battery is draining fast, lagging, back cover texture has gone. I have to factory reset the phone to work properly for few weeks before starts acting weird.
Now I have blackview bv9900pro, way much better than cat s61 or s62. However, I'd consider ulefone new thermal phone model if haven't bought bv9900pro because of more big battery, but I'm happy with it. My advice, AVOID CAT products.

ASK THE COMMUNITY