DSLR vs mirrorless: which do you prefer?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Digital Camera World community: the world's fastest-growing photography website, covering every aspect of image-making, from DSLR and mirrorless cameras to mobile photography, drones, post-production and printing.
Aug 24, 2020
hello every one. i am new here and this is my first interaction on this forum.
i think irrespective of the user its always technology that governs the choices, though some exceptions are always there.
Soon it will be all mirror less ..some who choose to stay with dslr's will have to shift to cope up with times or upcoming tech.

On the outset i guess camera is not the choice its all your creativity that matters , there are people out there creating magic with their mobile phones having 6-12 mega pixel cameras..

Feb 28, 2020
hello every one. i am new here and this is my first interaction on this forum.
i think irrespective of the user its always technology that governs the choices, though some exceptions are always there.
Soon it will be all mirror less ..some who choose to stay with dslr's will have to shift to cope up with times or upcoming tech.

On the outset i guess camera is not the choice its all your creativity that matters , there are people out there creating magic with their mobile phones having 6-12 mega pixel cameras..
There will always be DSLR's. It's like vinyl. They tried to phases it out, but it came back stronger. Even film is making a comeback. The benefits of an optical viewfinder surpass those of an electronic one and until someone develops a hybrid option that works well, there will always be two camps.

ASK THE COMMUNITY