• Lights, Camera, Action! Welcome to the Digital Camera World Community. Please introduce yourself here. You could also be in with a chance to win a Skylum Prize Bundle, visit our competition thread here.

Favourite film cameras that you still use?

Nov 19, 2019
So many to choose from - I have a nice collection.

I'd say my faves are..

35mm - my Voigtlander Bessa R3M and Nokton 40mm F/1.4

Medium format - My trusty old "Texas Leica" - the Fujifilm GW690

Nov 18, 2019
i like my old olympus trip 35. not much more than a point and shoot, but still a lot of fun.

Nov 18, 2019
I love my Oly trip. Althose these days if I want small I grab the Olympus 35RC - it's just that bit more!
the 35rc is a great camera. i liked the trip cause i didn't need to find any odd size batteries. but even that's becoming less of an issue so maybe it's time to pick up a 35rc.

Artaius

Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
www.digitalcameraworld.com
Ooh, Oly Trips are lovely – I always feel that if Olympus wants to modernise a classic line, the Trip would be a perfect candidate!

I recently picked up an Olympus PEN F… well, actually I picked up three, as two had the dreaded mirror lockup issue that rather plagues them.

I still find it hard to beat the Canon AE-1 for sheer joy of shooting – it was my first ever camera (passed down from my dad), and it's still going strong all these years later.

Nov 19, 2019
I picked up the beast, the Nikon F5. Love its versatility and ruggedness. I shoot with it all the time.
I didn't use mine for a while - picked it up - shutter won't fire :(

Power is there - AF works - just no shutter.

Very pretty paper weight :(

I still have a gripped F100 though :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY