Question Have any photos of your pets to help cheer up the world?

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
Greetings, photography lovers!

With so many folks still maintaining safe social distancing, there's one adorable universal language; our shared love of our furry friends.

Do you have any shots to share? Post your pics here and tell us the stories behind them, so everyone gets to share the love.

Reactions: Lutfij

Mknott

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
I love him so much and he's the bane of my life. Do you know how much carpets cost to be replaced? How about getting wooden flooring to replace a devastated floor?

Fear not! A puppy will make sure you need answers to those questions.Then again you can't put a price on sheer cuteness (You can and it is thousands of pounds worth of property damage).

May 30, 2020
Greetings, photography lovers!

With so many folks still maintaining safe social distancing, there's one adorable universal language; our shared love of our furry friends.

Do you have any shots to share? Post your pics here and tell us the stories behind them, so everyone gets to share the love.
This is Lexie our French cat who we adopted whilst living in France for a year, she is now living with us in England and is the protector of my camera bag!This is Lexie our French cat who we adopted whilst living in France for a year, she is now living with us in England and is the protector of my camera bag!

Attachments

Feb 22, 2020
Well, here you have the few shots I've taken recently that actually fit the site's tiny upload requirements :) The new puppy and the kitties are certainly more cuddly than our Koi, but we love them all.

P5211312.jpg

Day 184.jpg

Day 713.jpg

_DSC0205.jpg

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY