Question Some advices on best canon cameras for newbies ?

Feb 13, 2020
thesmokeclub.vn
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to camera or photographer. I'm seeking for some Canon cams worth around 2000$ which is easy for newbie to use. I intend to take some photos of my products for my social media channel. Thank you guys so much

Artaius

Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
www.digitalcameraworld.com
Hi @The Smoke Club, we have a very useful best Canon cameras guide on the site, which would be a good starting point.

Do you already have Canon lenses, or is there any particular reason why you're after Canon bodies? There's no right or wrong answer, but if you're shooting product photography then there might be other cameras that might better suit your needs in terms of resolution etc.

Feb 13, 2020
thesmokeclub.vn
Hi @The Smoke Club, we have a very useful best Canon cameras guide on the site, which would be a good starting point.

Do you already have Canon lenses, or is there any particular reason why you're after Canon bodies? There's no right or wrong answer, but if you're shooting product photography then there might be other cameras that might better suit your needs in terms of resolution etc.
Not yet, cause some of my friends who own similar kind of store using Canon too. If you say so, can you give me some advice miss ?

Artaius

Staff member
Nov 13, 2019
www.digitalcameraworld.com
I'm not a miss, but I'll give you advice anyway ;-)

If you have friends who use Canon kit then it might be sensible to follow suit – Canon makes great cameras and lenses anyway, but having the option to borrow lenses or get shooting advice from people using the same stuff is very useful if you're just starting out in photography.

If you want to take your product shots in the highest resolution, I would recommend looking at the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III (review here). It's the most affordable way to get 50MP and 80MP images, which would mean you can shoot your products in super hi-res!

Feb 13, 2020
thesmokeclub.vn
I'm not a miss, but I'll give you advice anyway ;-)

If you have friends who use Canon kit then it might be sensible to follow suit – Canon makes great cameras and lenses anyway, but having the option to borrow lenses or get shooting advice from people using the same stuff is very useful if you're just starting out in photography.

If you want to take your product shots in the highest resolution, I would recommend looking at the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III (review here). It's the most affordable way to get 50MP and 80MP images, which would mean you can shoot your products in super hi-res!
Oops, looking at your avatar i thought you are a girl, so sorry about that :((( I will take a look at that camera. Thanksalot bro

ASK THE COMMUNITY