Spy Camera??

sward

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
Please don't judge me for asking, (and let's 100% keep this thread legal)but are there any spy camera users in the community? I just got back from Harrods (just looking because I'm poor) and they had a whole spywear section! I bet it's easy to get fleaced on that stuff, but I'm sure there are some cool products out there! :eek:

sward

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2019
I like the ones that are disguised as other things! They also had a money safe that looked like a baked bean tin. Achingly cool. :cool:

May 20, 2020
Spy cameras can be bought online and in brick and mortar stores. Buying them at malls is complicated, because you would be required to go alone without any family members.
If you take your family members with you, you’d have to explain to them why you need a spycam.
Similarly, asking for a spy cam from a shopkeeper can be very embarrassing. It may be possible that the spy cam that a shop has does not have the features that you desire.
One may have to visit other shops in this case. It may even be possible that if you figure out the right shop, spycam is out of stock. So order it online with ease.

ASK THE COMMUNITY