News The best camera phone in 2019: which is the best smartphone for photography?

Jun 26, 2020
I have Pixel 4, and my girlfriend has the new iPhone. Images on Pixel are much much better. Regarding the space, when you buy your Pixel you have unlimited cloud storage until 2022. And regarding "only" two camera thing, that is not relevant, because Google achieve to have better portret image with Google Pixel 3 than the most other phone with 3+ cams. It's a software solution. But yeah, everyone has a opinion for himself

Oct 14, 2020
Well, I just found this forum.

I thank´s for the article and comparisons, but I´ll never buy a smartphone connected to a 5G network. And I don´t want anyone for free!

I think, that in the end we´re gonna be so depending on wearing a 5G phone, and always have to be CONNECTED to such a network, like 5G, that we can´t buy any food, any train or bus tickets, any cinema ticket or open a home WITHOUT it.

Your every move is going to be digitally recorded, and in the end more predictable and maybe for sale. In the online world there are also hackers so your right to privacy will decline. If you don´t know the tech how can you be sure who is actually watching you?

And I promise you, one day even if you "don´t have anything to hide" you´ll wake up and don´t feel truly free, perhaps more like a slave in your society.
And who is going to set the price for your freedom when you just gave it away?
Certainly, I don´t want to give away mine.

No thank´s! I stick to the "traditional" cameras (DSLR and Mirrorless). Without any 5G.
I love high tech, but I JUST DON´T BUY EVERYTHING.

To read more about 5G just search for more info online or I can recommend a good site: www.5gspaceappeal.org

Of course, there are some guys willing to earn more money on the 5G network and some of them will maybe do anything to sell it. Don´t buy it.

Take care!

Mar 22, 2020
The best camera phones can take amazing photos and videos, but which do you buy? The specs alone don't tell the full story.

The best camera phone in 2019: which is the best manga smartphone for photography? : Read more
Images on Pixel are much much better. Regarding the space, when you buy your Pixel you have unlimited cloud storage until 2022. And regarding "only" two camera thing, that is not relevant, because Google achieve to have better portret image with Google Pixel 3 than the most other phone with 3+ cams. It's a software solution.

ASK THE COMMUNITY